Bsod randomly with Irq not less or equal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys

im starting to get this meesage(bsod with famous sentence irq_not_less_or _equal) randomly when computer is idle(downloading only). Im running XP Pro(32) with SP2 integrated on Amd 3500+(939 venice), Epox 9Npa Ultra MB, 2 x 1g Spectek RAMM, EVGA 8800Gt SC, Creative labs X-fi xtreme gamer SB, Seagate 250g HD SataII, Corsair VX550 PSU.
I've been reading entire forum and found that this error is common amoung PC users, this issue started after i purchased new 8800GT and reinstalled XP. Checked with memtest86 ramm as susggested and after 7 hours not one error is found, checked also slot for debries and particles but same sittuation occurs. Ive been reading that certain guys can read from dmp files an what causing error, been trying for days to figure out using Windebug tool but with no succes, im to dumb to read that symbols and everything about dmp files.

Can someone read my mini dmp files and give me specific answer.

kind regards

Srdjan

You do have a 0xD1 error which are normally caused by faulty drivers. The thing is all three minidumps only give a general answer, not definitive.

I am just wondering if it might not be your video card drivers. Have you attempted to update your card drivers?

Route44 said:
You do have a 0xD1 error which are normally caused by faulty drivers. The thing is all three minidumps only give a general answer, not definitive.

I am just wondering if it might not be your video card drivers. Have you attempted to update your card drivers?

Hello thanks for reply i m running latest drivers 168.28 and gettin same error with old drivers.

If you have these newer errors post the minidumps.

Meanwhile run chkdsk and scan for viruses, etc.

Also, I would run Seagate's harddrive diagnostics.

* As a side note, I am running the very same motherboard with a 3200+ Venice. I love this board. I also have the same harddrive.

* Just for curiosity sake I never heard of your RAM. Where did you get it?

Route44 said:
If you have these newer errors post the minidumps.

Meanwhile run chkdsk and scan for viruses, etc.

Also, I would run Seagate's harddrive diagnostics.

* As a side note, I am running the very same motherboard with a 3200+ Venice. I love this board. I also have the same harddrive.

* Just for curiosity sake I never heard of your RAM. Where did you get it?

Hy

thats the last minidmp that i have, concerning chkdsk and virus check allready done. I even reinstal on brand new HD Seagate to eliminate possible HD failling, about RAMM that what you get in Bosnia & Herzegovina:)
My general idea is that my new graph. card caussing this troubles and drivers for it. Noticed that sometimes when look into irq-s graph. card share same irq with DMA controler or sometimeswith Xfi SB card,

regards

Windows is designed to share certain IRQ addresses.

I agree with you that it most likely is your video card driver. I had the same issue with my Sunbelt Firewall. It had a certain driver that no matter what version I tried would inevitably crash me. Lousy HIPS implementation.

Anyway, I googled EVGA 8800GT crashes and you should see all the issues out there on the web regardless if it is XP or Vista. My strong guess is that it is an Nvidia driver thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back