BSOD Screensaver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol nice idea with the mom's PC, Im actualy on my mom's Laptop watching the TV and typing on Techspot =P

Im ganna put BSOD's Screensaver on all the comps in the house because my sisters arnt really the most technologically advanced people =D

I downloaded that and it sure seems real :dead: ! What a reminder of the past (indeed, last week I started up a computer on Millenium and after five minutes I had one).

That's pretty common with winME lol :) Even with 2000, I've had a lot of BSOD's, until I installed XP.

wolfram said:
That's pretty common with winME lol :) Even with 2000, I've had a lot of BSOD's, until I installed XP.

I have been using XP for three years now, and never have I received a BSOD!

zomg, ive had this for like 1.5+year its soooo funny, nowonder why noone uses my computer anymore, baha.

smore9648 said:
For some of you, BSOD is always your screensaver:haha:

Lol that's funny :D

Yeah I wanna try what you quoted Wolfram ;)

Originally Posted by Hynesy
I love it, I am going to put it on me borthers laptop, and scare him ****less

Lol I downloaded the screen saver and when it said "Restarting" and showed the windows screen I was like "Oh sh*t!" :D

My coworkers hate it - they keep telling me to do something about it whenever they come to my office :)

lol, everyone loves to see a blue screen, fortunately I have windows set for reboot on fault, so I haven't seen it.;):unch:

I never had a Blue screen but 1 time on the Win98 because I think I deleted a process that was for windows to run :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back