BSOD Stop errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
This is my first post as I am new to the whole forum scene. I am no computer expert, but I do like to do things myself if I can. I have read this forum for the past few hours as I have been suffering with the dreaded BSOD. It started a while ago but recently it has been happening regularly; mainly when I play battlefield 2 or any other demanding tasks.

Firstly, I have run memtest for over 17 hours (over night and today) and when I came back it was still running with no errors (34 tests). So I hope it's not that.

Secondly, I have done what other members have done and have attached the last two mini dumps using the windows debugger tools to turn the gobble into readable text (See Attachments).

Could someone please help shed some light on what they think is wrong with my baby.

Regards,
Dee

Attachments

• debuglog_11_01_07_01.txt
    20.3 KB · Views: 6
Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Go and read this thread HERE and see if it helps you to identify the culprit.

If it doesn`t, please attach 5 or 6 of your latest minidumps.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Hi Howard,
Thanks for your reply, I have run check disc and came up with no errors. I have changed the video and audio driver to the latest ones and am waiting for it to crash again. Then I'll attach the mini dumps on here (if it does).
Regards,
Dee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back