BSOD wake from sleep iusb3xhc.sys ffusb2audio.sys

gerbus

Hi all. Been running into this issue a lot with my win7 setup, where when I wake it up from sleep, sometimes it BSODs. I've run windbg64 and BlueScreenView to narrow it down. In BlueScreenView I see that there are 3 highlighted (red) drivers: iusb3xhc.sys ffusb2audio.sys and ntoskrnl.exe. WinDbg points at iusb3xhc.sys as the main culprit.

My setup:
Win7x64
Asus Z97-A
Intel Core i5 I5-4590 Haswell 3.3GHZ Processor LGA1150 6MB Cache Retail
Corsair Vengeance Blue CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9B 8GB 2X4GB DDR3-1600 CL9-9-9-24 Dual Channel Memory Kit
SPI ATX-400PN 400 watt power supply
No additional graphics card
No additional sound card
Two monitors, one via DVI the other via HDMI.

I updated my usb3.0 drivers and my mb (asus z97a) chipset to latest versions two weeks ago to see if that might help. Apparently it didn't. I have a bunch of Logitech stuff and an audio interface plugged into the usb 3.0 ports: Wireless Keyboard (K750), Wireless Mouse (MX Revolution), Webcam (C170), and Focusrite Audio Interface (Scarlett 2i4).

Any direction would be great. Thanks!

I had this problem a while back too: https://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-when-waking-from-sleep.208134/#post-1450460

I tried to upload all of my minidump files, but the uploader said it was too big, so you only have the recent 6.

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    151.2 KB · Views: 2
Ffusb2audio.sys Is a Focusrite USB 2.0 Audio Driver. Do you see any yellow (!) in the device manager?

The same driver issues as the original minidumps, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL,ffusb2audio.sys and iusbxhc.sys still there

Back