BSOD when conneting WiFi usb

Cobra427

When connecting a Wifi usb (tried several brands) I get a BSOD. I have no idea what is causing this (Wfi sticks are o.k.). I do remember that a few days ago I did ran CCleaner and did a "registry clean". I installed some software since, so going back is not really an option. It will probably create new problems. But how can I fix this BSOD problem?

I will attach the dmp files.

Specs for this dealer build pc:
MoBo: Asus X99-A
Power supply: Corsair GS 600
CPU: intel i7 5930K
GPU: Geforce GTX550
RAM: 16 Gb
Soundcard: Sounblaster something (can remember the number, will look up if it is important)

BTW: the dmp files are not zipped, but are .rar. I cound not upload a .rar file, so I changed the extension.

Attachments

• BSOD Reports.zip
    174.4 KB · Views: 0
I can add to the above: when I switch on the wireless adaptor I will get an BSOD immediately.

Please if you download the files: change the extension back to .rar

For a certainty you have a bad driver. Which OS is this and where did you get the driver?

I am on Win 7 64 bit. I tried a brand new Wifi usb stick with a driver on a CD. That also did not work.
Were you able to check the dmp files?
Is it possible there are drivers for the Network hardware on the Mobo that got somehow corrupted?

I found the original CD that came with the MoBo and installed the Intel chipset network drivers again. No errors during installation. Tried again and again a BSOD the moment the system turns on the adaptor for wireless LAN.
What next??

I tried a few BSOD repair utilities, but every one failed to instal. I think they need an Internetconnection and that is just the problem. I have no connection on that computer due to BSOD.
Can someone please help!

Back