BSOD when istalling windows - asus p5w dh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I have joined a forum because I am out of ideas on this one - Got some really cool threads on here and decided to join

Just got new hardware core 2 cpu and mb asus p5w dh (is this really a good board?) - had to do new instalation on sata 2 hardrive but keep on getting bsod while instaling- it does and my mouse and keyboard does not register it is like a freeze sometimes when I switch on ???????????, I have flashed my bios to 1201 back to 1101 no diff - I also read that you have to diable jmicron and firewire. No Luck!!! :knock:

Is there anyone that can give me advise please I want to start overclocking my 7900GTX and is is really frustrating

Howzit shot for reply

The BSOD is a stop error,i get into the windows intallation , but the minute it starts loading Device the machine BOMBS!!! throws me these error

Ive recieved Several i noticed There was a problem with NTFS.SYS , WIN32.SYS these are some errors it gives me

Some times when booting from CD-Rom , before its asks me if i wanna intall windows it Blue Screens , ive formated my drives both SATA and PATA drives.

The PATA drive wont even go to the Setup post of win Installation
it Just Blue screens

Please HELP

All i wanna do is just BENCHMARK

This really Sucks!!!

Shot for the help

BSODS in the past:

STOP: 0X0000008E

STOP: 0X000000E3

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA STOP: 0X00000050

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL STOP: 0X00000050 NTFS.SYS

Reformatted and reinstalled OS:

Now I get these BSODs:

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL STOP: 0X000000D1 INTELPPM.SYS

C000021A STOP: 0XC0000005 FATAL SYSTEM ERROR
Windows Subsystem process terminated unexpectedly

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL STOP: 0X000000D1

Just realized I confused SATA with SCSI.
Try installing Windows with only one stick of RAM and if that doesn't work, then try the other stick. Also check your HD SMART status, download the tool from your manufacturers site.

Hi Thanks for the Tip

Im gonna try installing the machine AGAIN tonight with 1 Module

My Specs Are :

AOPEN 700W Power Sup
E6400 2.13Ghz CPU
CORSAIR DDR2 533 2048MB RAM
ASUS P5W DH DELUXE
2x 250GB Seagate
GIGABYTE 7900GTX 512Mb

You Dont think it might be the CPU , i Got a Spare INTEL 540 at home must i maybe swap the CPU's And Check It then

What about Memory Voltages

The SMART Option is ON

Thanks For The Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back