BSOD when playing games or doing nothing :D

Hello everyone, I would like your help in stopping the favorite hobby of my pc, BSOD-ing.

My pc will probably bsod at least once a day or if I play games more than once, I have searched of ways
to make it stop and run some tests as well, I've done both mem test and disk check and there have been no problems, I personally think it's a hardware problem but I have no idea where to go from there, of course I might be wrong cause my knowledge in this area is limited.

There have been times that I get a bsod even when I'm doing nothing, like leaving the PC on desktop and watching TV or something. Most of my bsods happen when I play games, I could be playing for 5 minutes or even 30 minutes or more before the bsod. Really it happens all the time and I would like to find a way to make that stop.

I know my PC is old but I don't want to throw it away, although if the problem is the motherboard then I'll have to consider that option right?

Thank you in advance for your time and I hope we find we find a solution.
smile.gif

(Minidump and CPU-Z .html file in folder)

Attachments

• 102514-18843-01.zip
    507.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
This PC is getting a bit old. The BSOD's are pointing to a hard drive or video card issue. Take the PC's side off and clean out any dust build up especially on the video card. You may want to remove the video card and make sure that the fan is clean and that it turns freely

Back