BSOD While playing games

Killtech

Hi guys It's Killtech here again need help with this problem .
My pc used to blue screen randomly now it just does it when im playing my games, what happens is the game will crash first not the pc then when I have the game running again it will blue screen . so I have uploaded my dump files to see if any one can help.

Here they are.

Attachments

• 040314-15756-01.zip
    36.4 KB · Views: 3
Can you show us the BSOD and what it says? It is most likely something to do with the GPU and/or its driver. It could even be due to a faulty PSU.

Okay will do. I failed to mention in my first post that I put a new PSU (550 watt) and GPU (Nvidia GTX 660) and I have checked the ram.

Well just had two blue screens when starting up my computer only there was no blue screen on my monitor instead the screen just blacked out then it tried to auto restart , when I went to check my event logs I saw that there was a bosd at the same time I turned on my pc and one when the pc tried to restart .
here are my computers specs:

CPU: AMD Eight core FX 8320 3.5 GHz
CHIP SET: ASRock 980DE3/U3S3
GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 2GB OC
PSU: INWIN GREENME 550watt
COOLING: Cooler Master Seidon 120XL water cooler
RAM: 1 stick of 8GB kingston ram DDR3 1600 MHz
HARD DRIVE: 3.5" 1TB / 1000GB SATA III 7200rpm HDD

I have change the mother board before and also changed the GPU ,PSU and the RAM could it be a faulty CPU ?

here are the dump files from my latest BSOD if someone could read them that would be great .

Attachments

• dmp files.zip
    63.2 KB · Views: 1
No im not overclocking my PC but I just checked in my BIOS settings the CPU overclocking settings were set to AUTO so I switched it to MANUAL so it doesn't overclock .I will let you know how it goes.

Last edited:
Okay my PC just blue screened ,again no "blue screen" monitor just went black .It happened when I was connecting to my wifi network but was not the first time it happened .When my PC tried to restart after the blue screen my cooling fans turned on and went full speed while it was trying to startup even though the PC was cold, as I said that's not the first time it's happened. I was thinking about changing my mother board again but this time change it to a (ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0) as I have heard good reviews and/or change my CPU for a new one but the same model . this is my PCI-E card (ASUS PCE-AC68 Dual Band Wireless AC1900 PCI-E Adapter) but I thought that was causing the bsoding at first so I uninstalled it from my PC but I still got the blue screen.

I have done a sfc/scannow as I also have appcrashes it found no errors also have done a disk check and again no errors . All I could think of is faulty CPU or faulty motherboard let me know what you think .

here are the latest dumpfiles

Attachments

• New folder.zip
    11.1 KB · Views: 1
Back