Not open for further replies.

xXNoObXx

Hi guys thx in advance!

My comp parameters:
AcerSystem
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU
T7300 @ 2.00 Ghz
1.99 Ghz, 0.99 Gb RAM

I've read some old threads about this but there are no updates for my RtHD Audio drivers and my minidump folder contains 217 files o.O
The BSOD comes in about after 15 mins pls help if you can:(

I opened my minidump files w debugger and theyre all because of realtek hd audio. ive tried to update it from motherboard website but it installed the same, latest version... any tips what i should do?

First, nice work on learning the WinDebugger.

Second, there are two things you can try:

a. Roll back to an older driver or...

b. Go to the Realtech site and see what they have to offer; however, going to your motherboard's website and updating from there is often the best recourse which you already have done.

Thank you I've been reading alot of your postings, theyre really helpful:)
i checked like 15 of my dmp files and theyre all cause of rtkhdaudio.sys:S I will check the website and reply later what happened:)

I tried to download it from realtek.com w safari then i realised they are NOT compatible w eachother. I can see though that many people must have problems w their rtk drivers because their servers are overloaded.. the 100mb/s internet dls it w 10 kb/s. Got my fingers crossed it works:)

it didnt work:( i was wondering if i could remove it and install some other audio driver like dolby(if there is such thing)?

Yay i downgraded the driver and now completely works well from manufacturers site. thx

Thanks for getting back to us. For clarification which manufacture's website did you find a good driver, i.e. Realtech? Motherboard? The reason I ask is because you went to both before without success.

I found it on the realtech website under downloads. i downloaded the vista version not the xp(although i have xp) (and it works perfectly). Acer has the 2.53 ver. whichis not the newest its the third version they made i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back