BSOD while streaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I seem to get BSOD's every time I stream something audio or video. It doesn't really have a time variant but it usually takes no more than 20-30 min but sometimes its almost instant. I also get it while playing a game called league of legends but not while playing any other game including Battlefield 2142, or WOW.

I've run memtest and my ram appears to be good. I've also changed it out with other sticks with no change. I've updated video drivers, audio drivers, and ethernet drivers. I haven't flashed the bios. I've attached my minidump files. I'm not sure which is the most recent so I attached one from the top of the list and one from the bottom. I've been trying to figure this out for months any help would be wonderful :)

Correct. I'm technically always online but it only happens while playing League of Legends online and while streaming audio and video online. I haven't tried streaming over the network. However it doesn't happen while playing battlefield 2142 online and it uses alot of bandwidth as well. Same thing for world of warcraft another online game.... that is why I can't figure it out.

This can be due to either video card drivers or NIC drivers. Have you attempted to update either one?

I rolled back the nic drivers and tried that it did not work. So, I then installed the newest drivers. same problem, I would think it was a hardware issue but it works for other things that are so system intensive. I think I'm going to just do a full reformat and hope what ever driver is causing the problem will be replaced with a working one. Thanks for the help. I'll check back here tomorrow to see if you had any other advise before I reformat.

Is your NIC card integrated or dedicated? If integrated where did you update the drivers from? Do you have any recent minidumps you can attach?

The NIC is integrated. I updated them via the motherboard manufacturer. I will check my dumps when I get home later tonight. Still haven't reformatted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back