BSOD Windows 2003 Critical Error Code

My Windows 2003 is constantly BSOD, restarting with the following critical error code;

Code:
BCCode : f4     BCP1 : 00000003     BCP2 : 8A896530     BCP3 : 8A896694    
BCP4 : 8094C07A     OSVer : 5_2_3790     SP : 2_0     Product : 272_3

What does this mean?

Your help will be much appreciated as my knowledge is extemely limited when it comes to error codes.

Go to C:\windows\minidump. Minidump files have a .dmp extension. Select all the .dmp files and right- click sending the files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload that folder as a file here

A McAfee program is causing these BSOD's. Try removing anything McAfee and see if the computer runs better

Windows has gone through a lot of updates since 2009. McAfee is showing as a problem in the minidumps so it is your choice to remove it to check if the computer works better or not...

Server still crashed with a BSOD today, with McAfee disabled.

see attached dmp file.

Attachments

• Mini010714-01.zip
    31 KB · Views: 3
Your mini dump is still pointing to McAfee. You may want to uninstall. If you do use Mc Afee uninstaller. Then see if this stops your BSOD. Even if you disable McAfee. It still has processes running in the back ground.

Thank you, it has solved my problems.

I am very greatful for you help and support you have given me, this is a brilliant website for ordinary individuals like me who have limited knowledge.

I found this site by Google search.

Back