BSOD Windows 7 -- only with Digi002R?

HI this is my first post so please go easy on me :)

ok I been having this BSOD problem for a few days now, I have come to the conclusion that its my sound card for my studio workstation as the first BSOD happened when I was closing Cubase 5 after a project, and all other crashes is wile the sound card was on or turning the card off
iv reinstalled Cubase and sound card drivers and checked that everything is up to date including my windows drivers.
Cubase seems to work fine again after a few good installs but my audio from the sound card glitches at low latency like very badly now, but a few days ago it was fine and has been for the last 2 years or so?

anyway the problem seems to be related to my Digi 002 rack sound card as I had a recent Bsod wile cubase was not even open and I was powering off the Digi002 rack.
I did done some digging around to see if I could find a fix but the only thing I could find out is how to check the dmp files left after the Bsod.
I did come across a program called "WhoCrashed" and its telling me that the "ntoskrnl.exe" is the problem
this is what it said...

On Mon 23/01/2012 19:02:12 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\012312-28828-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x7CC40)
Bugcheck code: 0x76 (0x0, 0xFFFFFA8009385060, 0x4, 0x0)
Error: PROCESS_HAS_LOCKED_PAGES
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a driver failed to release locked pages after an I/O operation, or that it attempted to unlock pages that were already unlocked.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time.

On Mon 23/01/2012 19:02:12 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0)
Bugcheck code: 0x76 (0x0, 0xFFFFFA8009385060, 0x4, 0x0)
Error: PROCESS_HAS_LOCKED_PAGES
Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a driver failed to release locked pages after an I/O operation, or that it attempted to unlock pages that were already unlocked.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time.

both crashes listed was wile the sound card was on, im now typing with the sound card off and no problems?

SYSTEM
Windows 7 64bit Ultimate
CPU Q9550
P5Q pro
DDR2 8500c5 2gb x 4
Gforce GTS450
2 x 1tb Hdd
LG DVD writter
Digi002 Rack - sound card
Oxygen 61 Keyboard
Saitek keybard (I listed this as I sore on a youtube vid that a pc keyboard might cause an error some how)

if anybody could shed some light on this it would be a great help!
thanks in advance

Attachments

• 012312-28828-01.zip
    23.3 KB · Views: 2
Tmagic650 thanks for the quick reply, i seem to have fixed the BSOD i was having, it turned out to be a software i recently installed "soundtrap"
after removing and reinstalling my protools is back up and running with no crashes what so ever, even with cubase it runs fine.
the only problem im left with now is that my Digi002 rack is still glitchy even with my latency set to over 4000?
i dont have this problem with Protools what so ever, and yes i have reinstalled cubase a number of times now again and updated everything even my graphics card but still the same with cubase 5.5.3 :(
iv also changed the firewire to legacy to no avail with C5.

Tmagic650 thanks for the quick reply, i seem to have fixed the BSOD i was having, it turned out to be a software i recently installed "soundtrap"
after removing and reinstalling my protools is back up and running with no crashes what so ever, even with cubase it runs fine.
the only problem im left with now is that my Digi002 rack is still glitchy even with my latency set to over 4000?
i dont have this problem with Protools what so ever, and yes i have reinstalled cubase a number of times now again and updated everything even my graphics card but still the same with cubase 5.5.3 :(
iv also changed the firewire to legacy to no avail with C5.

forgot to mention that soundtrap caused the stdriver64.sys to hang, thus came the bsod. just in case anyone else has the same problem as i did.
firewire and S/T dont like each other at all or maybe its just my setup.

Back