Well, after attempting to tweak my computer to run Fable TLC without crashing or even getting it started (Don't worry, this isn't going to be fully about Fable) I somehow screwed up my drivers to now BSOD without a code on most any video I play on my computer. I have attempted the sticky post of what to do prior to posting minidumps, even though I kind of figured none of them would work (Did improve my computers performance though). So, with all that said, here's the knitty, gritty truth of what caused this new problem to crop up; after trying to fix Fable with Microsoft's methods...I got really angry and after installing new drivers for the video card on my computer the BSOD started and then I did something stupid: I started randomly deleting video and audio codecs. After doing this I uninstalled the codec packs through Window's Add/Remove programs and then got the updated versions, but the driver problem stuck. Continuing on, I got some programs for driver cleaning, registry cleaning, and disk defragmenting, which have all worked quite well, but have not solved the initial problem. After trying all of them I got new drivers, tried doing it all in safe mode, but to no avail, which brings us to now. I can safely say I've kind of run out of options due to the fact I can't read minidumps and will attempt to look up how to after posting this here, but I'm pretty much tired of trying to figure it out and am about ready to just reinstall Windows... Going to post as many minidumps as I can, just so there's plenty of reference.