BSOD with no luck fixing... yet

Hi, I've recently finished building my custom made Gaming Rig, and so far since, it has been suffering BSOD the longer I stay on it. But during my recent self-reliant fixes googling through different forums on similar problems I have managed to minimize the BSOD throughout the different solutions suggested out there.

So far I've:
- Installed and updated the current needed drivers
- Did memory diagnostics (passed)
- Double checked the insides for loose plugs
- Scanned the system for errors sfc /scannow
- Error-checked the drives
- Installed and updated the BIOS
- Made adjustments to my hardware and overclocking them to normal settings
These I've done and have greatly minimized the BSOD from happening too often.

One thing I've saved for last is figuring out the Minidump files to find out the true roots of the problem. I still get the BSOD after opening different or multiple applications at once. Regardless of what programs I launch and use for a long period of time it immediately crashes out of nowhere.

Right now, I am using a program suggested out there that would instantly read the .dmp files on the spot. The program is called Blue Screen View. It lists and points out to you the causes of the crash on that incident.

So far these are the culprits that I have tallied down on how often it showed up to cause the crashes 13 times in a row within the month.

inspect.sys (2 times)
ntoskrnl.exe (13 times)
ndis.sys (2 times)
rasl2tp.sys (1 time)
hal.dll (3 times)
dxgkrnl.sys (1 time)
nvlddmkm.sys (1 time)
wmilib.sys (1 time)
ntfs.sys (2 times)
tcpip.sys (1 time)

Here is the complete system I'm running:

+ Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Wolfdale 3.0GHz 6MB L2 Cache LGA 775 65W Dual-Core Processor BX80570E8400
+ Patriot Viper 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model PVS34G1333LLKN
+ Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 ST3500320AS 500GB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive
+ Microsoft Windows Vista 64-Bit Ultimate for System Builders Single Pack DVD - OEM
+ GIGABYTE GA-EP35C-DS3R LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Dynamic Energy Saver Ultra Durable II Intel Motherboard
+ EVGA 512-P3-N801-AR GeForce 8800 GT 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card
+ Antec earthwatts EA500 500W Continuous Power ATX12V v2.2 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC "Compatible with Core i7/Core i5" Power Supply
+ Western Digital Raptor WD360ADFD 36GB 10000 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 1.5Gb/s 3.5" Hard Drive -Bare Drive

I really need help on solving the matter. Your feedbacks are appreciated.

Back