Bsod'r'us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
So I have a dilemna, and as you probably guessed its to do with a BSOD problem. I randomly get BSOD and I don't know if its coincidence but it's always when music is playing. I have tried to switch drivers off and reinstall my graphics drivers, sound card etc, even though for some reason after much ado I find that Windows 7 64bit still does not completely support radeon mobility crossfire setup....Grrrr. Anyway I decided to use the debugger to read what the minidump files said, I am not completely sure as to how to read it but I seem to get a steady complaint about the ntoskrnl.exe or the vwififlt.sys and the ntoskrnl.exe file. Anyone have any ideas as to what heck is causing this debauching? I have attached the last couple of minidump files if anyone can translate them.

Attachments

• dump.zip
    39.2 KB · Views: 1
Both errors are 0x000000C2: BAD_POOL_CALLER
A kernel-mode process or driver incorrectly attempted to perform memory operations. Typically, a faulty driver or buggy software causes this.

The driver in question is the Realtek RTL8187Se.sys which is a Wireless LAN PCIE Network Adapter. Update the latest drivers from your motherboard's website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back