BSODS. Been a month with no fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
BSODS. Been a month with no fix(minidumps included)

Alright I have been getting a handful of different bsods. This is a new machine I just put together about a month ago. There are 13 minidumps total. I have listed them all by a number. A majority of them say memory corruption. But my ram is brand new and passed all the test with no problem. #'s 3,6,10, and 11 give me the same message. However they all have different details so I dont know if they are all the same yet still different. I will just list my specs through everest so you can get a good look at everything. I have a Turbolink 500w psu. I have two 512 sticks of crucial DIMM1: 512 MB DDR2-667 DDR2 SDRAM. I have installed the nforce drivers that came with my cd. Downloaded my display drivers. As well as the latest realtek AC97 drivers. I havent downloaded and other drivers cause it seems that just causes more problems. The only thing I dont understand from the everest readout and my network adapter and my audio adapter. If any more information needs to be posted refering to specs or maybe a hijack this log just let me know I will do ANYTHING to help someone assist me in fixing my problems. Thanks for your time and thanks in advance ^_^.

Computer
Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Professional
OS Service Pack Service Pack 2
DirectX 4.09.00.0904 (DirectX 9.0c)
Computer Name REVOLUTION
User Name Skatterbrain

Motherboard
CPU Type Intel Pentium 4 630, 3000 MHz (15 x 200)
Motherboard Name Abit NI8 SLI (2 PCI, 2 PCI-E x1, 2 PCI-E x16, 4 DDR2 DIMM, Audio, Gigabit LAN)
Motherboard Chipset nVIDIA nForce4 SLI Intel Edition
System Memory 1024 MB (DDR2-667 DDR2 SDRAM)
BIOS Type Award (01/09/06)

Display
Video Adapter NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GS (256 MB)
3D Accelerator nVIDIA NV41

Multimedia
Audio Adapter nVIDIA MCP04 - Audio Codec Interface

Storage
IDE Controller NVIDIA nForce4 Intel® Edition Parallel ATA Controller
IDE Controller NVIDIA nForce4 Intel® Edition Serial ATA Controller
IDE Controller NVIDIA nForce4 Intel® Edition Serial ATA Controller
Floppy Drive Floppy disk drive
Disk Drive ST3300622AS (279 GB, IDE)
Optical Drive DRW-1608P2S
SMART Hard Disks Status OK

Partitions
C: (NTFS) 286157 MB (271169 MB free)

Input
Keyboard Standard 101/102-Key or Microsoft Natural PS/2 Keyboard
Mouse Logitech-compatible Mouse PS/2

Network
Network Adapter NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller - Packet Scheduler Miniport (66.177.30.243)

Peripherals
USB1 Controller nVIDIA MCP04 - OHCI USB Controller
USB1 Controller nVIDIA MCP04 - OHCI USB Controller
USB2 Controller nVIDIA MCP04 - EHCI USB 2.0 Controller

Faulty ram

7 minidumps are crashed with memory corruption. The culprit is ram. Reseat the memory module to another memory slot. If it still crashes, replace the ram.

I tested the ram and it was fine. ITs not the slot because if I move both sticks over by one then I get no erros. Its wierd im I take one stick out and run it and I get no errors. Thats goes for both of em. But when I put em together oohhh baby its open season. Just doesnt make sense to me. I have gotten two more errors and minidumps that really do need examination. Another ALCXWDM.sys one and the other is new to me. I browsed around for a bit and they pointed it to the nvidia audio drivers. Yet people tell me the alc error is from realtek audio drivers. The problem is I completely deleted all the realtek drivers and just last night installed the latest audio ones from the nvidia site. Only problem I could see with that was after installing the latest audio drivers. I installed the latest nforce 4 chipset drivers, but they included audio drivers in those which I accidentally installed along with them. Could that be causing a problem? I dont know if they overlap eachother or not. Thanks for the help ^_^. This is just really getting out of hand. I drop a grand on a comp and I have had nothing problems since. Most I have fixed. But these bsods are out of my league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back