BSODs on win7 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I've been getting BSODs on my windows 7 computer 64-bit.

It typically happens when I'm playing a game, but it sometimes happens when I'm doing a simple task like typing on a computer but with a few programs up.

I can provide minidumps, but it seems they won't upload because of my current permissions even though I'm running as administrator. (Minidump folder has a small lock on it)

It seems like the folder/files refuses to let me compress to a zip folder still. I've even used the command processor to try to change ownership.

Sorry, I had to do the files manually. I got it to work. Here are them attached:

Attachments

• 081811-33883-01.zip
    128.5 KB · Views: 1
The warning came up: "Do you want to remove the Read Only?" In all the minidumps I have read this is the first time ever that warning has come up. I want you to do the following...

Enabling Minidumps ror Windows 7:

1. Go to the Control Panel, choose 'System And Security', and then click 'System', and then click the 'Advanced System Settings' link.

2. In the opened window, click the 'Advanced' tab and then inside the 'Startup And Recovery' frame, click the 'Settings' button.

3. In the opened 'Startup And Recovery' window, there is 'Write Debugging Information' section. You should set the combo-box in this section to 'Small memory dump', and then click 'ok' to confirm the change.

Okay I changed it. It was set to kernel memory dump.

Edit: I've attached the most recent memory dump.

Attachments

• 081911-34538-01.zip
    45.3 KB · Views: 0
Back