BT Voyager 2100 loss of connection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a BT Voyager 2100 wireless router currently used by a dektop and two laptops at my home address. I have had no connection problems for over 1 year. Yesterday, both laptops were unable to connect to the internet as there was no wireless connection. The main desktop PC is fine. I have tried to reconnect on both laptops but cannot find the BT Voyager network. I have removed all security settings and during the search the laptops find other networks in the area but no trace of BT Voyager. I have reset the router and reconnected the desktop with no problems, found the network straight away. Previous to losing the connection I have not changed any settings. Anby ideas greatfully received.

Hi Timbo and welcome to the TS Forum :wave:

Which method of finding networks are you using, is it the cards own software or the Windows wireless software.

Also can you tell us the type of network adaptor the laptops have, are they PCMCIA, Bluetooth, or an inbuilt card, You say that you have reset the router, was this a hard reset where all settings go back to default or just a power off type reset, if its the latter then try the former.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back