Bubbles...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lokem

Has anyone tried this? :)

www.frozen-bubble.org

I'm sure most of you have seen it in the arcades ;) OH yeah, Linux only though. Tell me how it looks coz I haven't had the chance to d/l it back home with my 56k line and my hard disk just died {G}

I have it on my Mandrake Install. It's really cool. It's the same thing as Bubble Bobble.

Simple games are the hardest to stop playing.:dead:

Originally posted by Didou
I have it on my Mandrake Install. It's really cool. It's the same thing as Bubble Bobble.

Simple games are the hardest to stop playing.:dead:

Ahh, someone has actually tried it! :) Is the game's action/motion fluid?

Well there isn't much motion in the first place.;)

All you get is those color balls going up & knocking down those of the same color. It's basic 2D.

One of our teachers at school had the bad idea of letting each one choose the Linux distribution for his machine in the OS labs ( each person has his own PC ) so I installed Mandrake 8.2. Guess what application I installed ?:blush:

Your GF4 TI4600 will run it smooth if that's what you're asking.:D

Well there isn't much motion in the first place.;)
Oh yeah, that's very true. Except for that swinging arrow and the balls falling down :D

One of our teachers at school had the bad idea of letting each one choose the Linux distribution for his machine in the OS labs ( each person has his own PC ) so I installed Mandrake 8.2. Guess what application I installed ?:blush:
You guys are one lucky bunch :D At least you have the option to actually install and use Linux in school!

Your GF4 TI4600 will run it smooth if that's what you're asking.:D
Hmm... Scale that down to a GF2MX... and I think it *should* run good :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back