Buenas Tardes!!! (i also need help)

By Alastor
Jun 24, 2006
  1. Hello everyone! I am from nevada and as new as i am, i could also use some help. I didn't know where to post this, but i needed help trying to fix meh friend's comp. She has a Dell millenium that is screwed up beyond all imagination! right now the scren is all multi colored, like a bad acid trip almost, the mouse doesnt even show up on screen! It also freezes a lot. Now i'm not exactly computer ....illiterate i suppose, but i cant figure out whats wrong. Now keep in mind that her Dell only has about 10 gb total space, and im not sure how much memory. I'm also not sure if that makes a difference. Any help i receive would be greatly appreciated!
  2. Tedster

Tedster Techspot old timer..... Posts: 6,000   +15

more than likely the graphics drivers are corrupt. She will need to reload her OS or at least repair it with the system disk.

and yes.... buenos nachos.
  3. wolfram

wolfram TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,967   +9

Hi Alastor and Welcome to Techspot!

Whenever you`re ready, you can start a new thread in the Audio/Video section.

Good luck! :) :wave:
  4. AMDIsTheBest010

AMDIsTheBest010 TS Rookie Posts: 398

Welcome to TechSpot Alastor

1. Have Fun

2. learn Something New

3. Get Free Expert Help With Your Troubles

Welcome Aboard!
    :) :) :) :) :)

5. AMDIsTheBest010

AMDIsTheBest010 TS Rookie Posts: 398

Post Questions Regarding the Windows OS in the " Windows OS" category under the heading "OS and Software", I'm sure you will get much more help there, as more people view that caegory than this one

6. Alastor

Alastor TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thank you all for the help! I'll let you guys know if it worked, except now i know where to post my thread =P
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.