Buffer overflow BSOD

Recently I got a bsod with the message talking about buffer overflow.
I haven't really downloaded anything that could potentially be a virus, so it might be an issue with the drivers?
If someone could help my diagnose/fix the problem, it would be greatly appreciated.

Was going to add this in but it went over 10 minutes
The software that I use to find my specs doesn't seem to be working, but here's what I could find without it.
Motherboard:
Power Supply: Thermaltake 1000 W
CPU:
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 940 @ 2.93GHz, 2934 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical
RAM: 12g
Graphics card:
Sound card:

Post any minidumps created by going to C:\windows\minidump and select all the .dmp files. Right-click sending these files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload this folder as a file to your post

Post any minidumps created by going to C:\windows\minidump and select all the .dmp files. Right-click sending these files to a compressed(zipped)folder. Upload this folder as a file to your post
Sorry it took me awhile to reply, here's the file.

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    17 KB · Views: 2
DRIVER_OVERAN_STACK_BUFFER but the file list is totally empty. What are you doing with the computer when the BSOD happens and how often does it occur?

DRIVER_OVERAN_STACK_BUFFER but the file list is totally empty. What are you doing with the computer when the BSOD happens and how often does it occur?
It only seems to have happened once, but when it did I was browsing through youtube or something of the sort.
The problem might of fixed itself as it's not happening anymore/

Okay, good. If you get another BSOD you can post it here again and we can see what it tells us

Back