BugCheck 9C, {0, 8054d370, b2000000, 1020080f}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Please help me solve this, I´ve had this error for some time now. The computer is giving me this error every now and then irrespectively of what I am doing; i.e. even if the computer has been recently powered on (5 minutes or so), even if I am or not connected to the internet, even if I disable some drivers (audio, etc). It doesn´t seem to be overheating but I can´t tell, my motherboard doesn´t allow monitoring. I am suspecting the motherboard (Gigabyte 8A id-533) to be faulty but... Attaching some minidumps.

PLz help!
Maas

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

All your minidumps crash with a bugcheck of 9C. This means you have some kind of hardware failure.

0x0000009C: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

This is a hardware issue: an unrecoverable hardware error has occurred. The parameters have different meanings depending on what type of CPU you have but, while diagnostic, rarely lead to a clear solution. Most commonly it results from overheating, from failed hardware (RAM, CPU, hardware bus, power supply, etc.), or from pushing hardware beyond its capabilities (e.g., overclocking a CPU).

It may be your ram/mobo/cpu, or any other hardware.

Start by going HERE and following the instructions.

If that doesn`t help. You should disconnect anything not required to run your system. Just leave psu/mobo/cpu/1 stick of ram/hard drive/graphics card.

If your system still crashes, you will then know the problem lies with one of those components.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Hi there!
Thanks for your reply, I checked your post.
Well I recently changed the ram and cleaned the case,w wires etc. The behaviour didn´t change, it still crashes. I stripped out everthing except the Motherboard/CPU/memory/HD and videocard, still crashes. Actually I was hoping sombody could decypher my minidumps as I am getting exactly the same error the whole time. I would like to know what those codes after 9c means? All my hardware is windows xp compatible, the HD is new (1 year) so it can´t be that. I hope it is not motherboard cause of all the programs and language tools I have installed, it will take me days to install XP and SW and configure everthing again!

Maas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back