Bugcheck reboot

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x1000008e (0xe0000001, 0xb8398925, 0xb286b880, 0x00000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini050211-01.dmp.

Event ID - 1001
OS - XP pro SP2

Is it the gpu?

Attachments

• New Folder.zip
    65.8 KB · Views: 1
FFS! 41 views and no response

Get the lead out of ur feet lads. I havent got the debugging tools or I'd have a look and as if to pile pelion on ossa, I'm unable to download as well. ^^ Just have a look and apprise me as to what the culprit is here. Much appreciated!

Being the kind person that I am I read your dumps (after I got my sleep in order to get the lead out of my feet). Your issue is with your Nvidia display driver nv4_disp.dll. Do the following:

1. Download Driver Sweeper free version to your desktop screen and install.

2. Download the latest diver(s) for your video card but don't install them.

3. Uninstall your video card drivers and reboot your PC into Safe Mode. Run Driver Sweeper but ONLY for the video card drivers. I had someone use it on their chipset drivers! If it doesn't find any video card drivers that is quite okay; just leave all other drivers alone.

4. Reboot and install new video card drivers.

*** Now as for getting one's lead out their feet why in the world are you still running XP with Service Pack 2? We here at TechSpot strongly recommend all XP users to update to Service Pack 3 for both security and stability.

Back