Building a new computer -- I'm getting BSOD!

Greeting everyone,
To start I would like to say that I just build a computer by myself from the choosing components up to assembly ect.. It is my first time doing this alone so I kind of expect problems to happens,though I would have liked that it didn't happen on the very first day.

Here are my spec:
CPU:Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.30GHz
Motherboard:p8H67-V (LGA1155)
RAM:XMS3 DHX — 4GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit-1333Mhz-CL9 ( 9-9-9-24 )
GPU:1024MB GeForce GTX 560 (ASUStek Computer Inc) 925 Mhz
PSU:Corsair 500W
HDD: 2 Seagate ATA Device (SATA)

Most of these crashes that I had experienced are when the computer is under load ( such as playing video game). Another worrying symptom is that sometimes my computer would randomly re-boot itself when the Window is booting up ( I even reinstall the whole Window and in the installation process it also restarted itself 1 time):confused:

I tried to run memtest ( 11 pass , 6 hours, 0 errors) & Window memory diagnosis ( succesful 3 times, with 1 times it just freeze the whole computer). I also set my ram command rate from 1T to 2T, which seems to help reducing the frequency of crash but it is still there.:mad:

Someone point out to me that the problem might lie in my RAM and it limitation with the CPU I'm using. Apparently according the QVL RAM list from Asus my RAM is not supported. However I'm no RAM expert so I do not quite understand what he might mean, if somebody can elaborate on the subject it would be great.:grinthumb

After a week of fiddling around I managed to reduce the frequency of crash form 4-5 times a day to 1-2 times a day. I guess is a good sign, however the problem is still present I would like to get to the roots of it

I also attached the latest dump files itself for further analysis since I'm no expert, these codes are meaningless to me. Please Help me to solve this problem!
Best Regards

Attachments

• 012012-Minidump.7z
    26.4 KB · Views: 1
I was about to post my dmp files but the forum limit of 200 kb per files made it not possible ( the file it self is about 300 kb). Therefore I had to compress it with 7zip and upload here. Is it possible for you to take a look at that? Or instruct me how to upload the dmp files that are larger than 200kb

People are using wnizip to compress this minidump files... You can still start by checking your memory and hard drive for errors as explained

Back