Burning a TV season onto DVDs

By top_model_guy
Apr 24, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a season of ANTM on my pc and want to burn it onto a dvd how would I go about this (I know how to burn dvds, I normally use Nero Vision, but that's when it's a single movie or something). How would I combine multiple episodes onto a couple of DVDs? I know I'll have to use more than one most likely, but how can I go about this?
  2. LinkedKube

LinkedKube TechSpot Project Baby Posts: 4,259   +41

I'm using Nero 6 and there is a program that allows you to put movie clips, no matter how long they are together in one file. Or one movie i suppose I should say.
  3. zipperman

zipperman Newcomer, in training Posts: 1,423   +7

See your Nero 6 Users Guide.It has many features besides burning disks.
    Start menu/Programs/Nero
  4. top_model_guy

top_model_guy Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 93

I have Nero 7 Premium
  5. captaincranky

captaincranky TechSpot Addict Posts: 10,004   +710

It Depends......,

what format the "clips" (shows) were saved in will determine which Nero application you should use. If the files are VIDEO_TS (standard DVD-Video files) Nero Recode would compress and burn them to a DVD-Video disc compatible with standalone DVD player. (Albeit with no menu, an "auto-play" disc. Other formats would require Nero Vision Express. Nero Vision Express (I have Ver. 6.6) is the worst video editing app I have ever seen. the clip trimming functions are horrific. Anyway, here's a good link to video information; http://www.videohelp.com/ It's probably a cop out but I make DVDs of off air television with a standalone DVD recorder in DVD-Video mode, taking my chances, editing out the commercials as I go . Most of the video capture devices are only fair, and any second transcoding carries with it a loss of quality. The short answer here you really didn't supply enough info for us to help you more. This post is probably more of a software issue than hardware, so you might consider transferring it to that forum. It's only a hardware issue in the choice of a capture device.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.