TechSpot

Burning bin file on to dvd

By kimsou
Dec 6, 2006
  1. If I do this I can't play it on a dvd player. I tried downloading trial software to convert it to divx but only 30% gets converted for free so how do I know if it will work before I buy it? Is there another solution please? thanks

2. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,714   +397

So in the bin file there is video? Download CD Burner XP Pro (google it) and go to the File menu and convert iso image, that will open your bin file and then you can convert it to iso, then you can burn that by selecting write disk from iso file.

3. JMMD

JMMD TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 854

Is there a cue file also? You may be able to open the bin file with NERO or DVDDecrypter and burn it.

4. kimsou

kimsou TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 17

Video ok in bin file but not convertible

Thanks.Funnily enough didn't need to extract files as I can watch (on the pc) the videos in the two bin files I dwnldd. Will now try to burn as you suggested. I've read the "guide" .. I'm not only a new member but a complete beginner (and not so young either) swimming alone in this ocean of amazing and wonderful IT.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.