Burning bin file on to dvd

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimsou

If I do this I can't play it on a dvd player. I tried downloading trial software to convert it to divx but only 30% gets converted for free so how do I know if it will work before I buy it? Is there another solution please? thanks

So in the bin file there is video? Download CD Burner XP Pro (google it) and go to the File menu and convert iso image, that will open your bin file and then you can convert it to iso, then you can burn that by selecting write disk from iso file.

Is there a cue file also? You may be able to open the bin file with NERO or DVDDecrypter and burn it.

Video ok in bin file but not convertible

SNGX1275 said:
So in the bin file there is video? Download CD Burner XP Pro (google it) and go to the File menu and convert iso image, that will open your bin file and then you can convert it to iso, then you can burn that by selecting write disk from iso file.

Thanks.Funnily enough didn't need to extract files as I can watch (on the pc) the videos in the two bin files I dwnldd. Will now try to burn as you suggested. I've read the "guide" .. I'm not only a new member but a complete beginner (and not so young either) swimming alone in this ocean of amazing and wonderful IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back