Burstnet.com banner ad at top

SNGX1275

It doesn't come up. Which then makes me need to hit back twice in IE to get back 1 page. Anyone else having this problem?
Netscape isnt' loading it either, but it seems to be immune to needing to hit back twice.

That's strange... I don't experience the same problem but perhaps some other members are?

Also, do you have any ad blockers installed in your box?

Google Toolbar (blocks popups) is the only one, and it doesn't mess with banner ads, at least not that I know of because it seems other banner ads are showing up just fine.

No, TS loads just fine, but while using opera the progress bar of what is loading at the bottom is stuck on burstnet for about 10-15 seconds. I can hit stop and finish doing everything ok, or just wait for it.

Update - it has now affected my browsing habits. I changed from IE to Opera for various reasons, this was among them. But now I can't even get to the forums through my bookmarks, it hangs on loading that ad and the page never comes up, to get around that I have to go to the main page then click the forums link and for some reason that works. But going directly to the forums does not.

Back