Buy or download Intel(R) 82845, 82865, 82915?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the Sims 2 for christmas and i have an intel(R) 82815 chip. How do I get a 82845, 82865, 82915 version so that my Sims 2 will run? I don't know enough about computers to know if that's something you have to buy or if it can be downloaded. Write to my email: iceberg_48@hotmail... or post a reply. Please help me if you can!

Those chipsets you listed are built in to the PC's motherboard and as a practical matter, you can't change it. You will have to buy a separate graphics card that meets the minimum (but preferably more than minimum) requirements of the game.

We would need to know what PC you have now to make a recommendation. We need to know what kind of graphics card slot you have (if any) on your motherboard.

This thread is over 2 years old!
There is no need to start answering threads this old, as the thread starter has most likely found the solution elsewhere.

Please don't ressurrect this old threads for no apparent reason.

Sorry, I didn't realize that this thread was that old! It was near the top of the forum section, and I didn't think old articles from two years ago surfaced up there unless posted on. I see that there was someone else who posted before me a little while ago. Heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back