Buying my first gaming pc

IronMaiden13

Im knew to gaming on pc so I don't know much about the specs and stuff and I was wondering what sort of games I could run on this and if it isn't great what you would recommend, the only problem is that I have a $650 max budget

Specs:
MODEL : X GAMER AM1 GT-730 SUPER MAX
* AMD ATHLON 5350 QUAD CORE 2.05Ghz Socket AM1 64bit CPU
* nVidia GT-730 GAMING Graphics GPU (Direct X 12)
* Multi-Video out support with HDMI/DVI/RGB Ports (Run two monitors at once)
* 16gig 1600Mhz DDR3 Gaming Grade Memory DUAL CHANNEL
* SATA-3 3tb 7200rpm Hard Drive
* SATA DVD DUAL LAYER Burner DVD/ DVDRW / CD / CDRW
* Realtek® ALC887 codec High Definition Audio 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel
* Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit), USB 3.0, SATA-3 (6Gbs)
* USB Integrated in the APU:

AM1 CPU's are not for gaming. Also that has no operating system installed. And that $650 is Australian dollars?

Well, at least it will run solitaire. That's a joke, kinda like this "X GAMER" system. Seriously, AM1 is for tablet SOCs, low-powered and definitely not for gaming. GT-730 is also a very lame $55 GPU. You'd be better off with a console at that budget. However, for a much better Athlon 860K/GTX 960 system, you can buy all the parts, including operating system, for $550 USD - but you would have to assemble it yourself. If you need help, there are hundreds of Youtube videos that show you how. With your budget constraints, learning how to build a PC is your best option, and the build I mentioned will play most games at medium or high settings@1080p. http://pcpartpicker.com/list/bqtLJV

Back