Not open for further replies.

j4m32

My pc Spec is fine:

80gb Maxtor D.M.6
ATI 9600 Pro 256MB
256MB 333Mhz
AMD 2600+
100M LAN

COD Runs fine single player it just hangs when i do Multi-Player even when you switch ro use the start menu or brows to where i installed it and doubble click on "CoDMP.exe" it don't like me!?!?! :-C

i hve installed a update to 1.5 i think (1.4?)

j4m32,

Probablt you didn't bought the game but just downloaded from the net. Try using ALL SEEING EYE to play online gaming.

donthateme said:
Probablt you didn't bought the game but just downloaded from the net. Try using ALL SEEING EYE to play online gaming.

i have bought the game and i still dunno why it dont work on multi player tho?

loads of other poeple said "download the Deviance "dev-cods.rar" crack" that does not exist on any file-server that i have found.
might just need re-installing?

j4m32,

Nvidia Problems with Cod MP AND SP

Ok heres whats goin on i have cod sp and mp and i have them both installed fine but the problem comes when i boot them up then everything comes up exept the links for like play now update all that other good crap and i can hear then but cant see them i have a NVIDIA FX5200 Geforce 256 mb ive herd TERRIBLE THINGS ABOUT NVIDIA I NEVER THOUGH IT WOULD GO SO FAR FROM SABBITAGIONG ME PLAYING COD WITH MY CLAN ( UPSERD LOL :p) now if need more detail to help me fix my problem np email me at xxgoldensniperx at yahoo , com thanks for the live support if u guys help me at all :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back