C++

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tribal-Phoenix

hey ppl does anyone know where to get a really good C++ tutorial , coz im a beginner and most of tutorials i found on google were kinda confusing

I highly recommend taking a class at your local university or college. There's tons of books at the bookstore, but in my experience, learning a new programming language is best taught at a school.

Well thats not really an option to take a class somewhere in university, im in grade 10 first of all and im just doing this coz its my hoppy, so i guess the best thing to do would be to buy a book, thanks

many high schools offer programming as a subject. Check with yours. Also, some community colleges will allow high school students to take classes outside of high school Usually this is for seniors.

Thanks, will start learning c right away lol, s didnt want to post anothertopic, is anyone here good in visual basic coz i keep getting a weird error with my irc client, it would connect succesfully , it can receice commands even send some and those are leave , join and quit thats all the commands it can send but when i try to send something else like MSG user bla bla bla it the server gives me and unknown command error, if anyone could help me out i would appreciate that, ill send the code by request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back