Can anyone help me build a computer for gaming, and a little for school

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont really know what to get right now all i know is core2duo is good Im thinking about going .. 1000-1300

Are you going to build one or buy a pre-made one like a Dell? I highly recommend building one since it will be cheaper and you will get to learn about the whole process while doing so. It's not very difficult and we at TS can help u out with it.

no definantly not a premade computer I want a custom made Im not completely computer illiterate. I was speaking to my friend about intel core2duo and amd core2duo and he said amd duo is way better for games, which is what i want more but, he could be wrong (thats just a side note). I dont really know what to get and I was hoping someone could give me a good setup for 1300-1400

Lol, AMD doesn't make Core 2 Duos. AMD makes Athlon 64 X2s and Athlon 64FX 70s. Core 2 Duo is better than anything AMD has to offer but it is only made by Intel.

Yes, your friend may be a little out of date. Not that long ago, AMD's were the brand to go with for gaming. I still like them. However, Intel's recent crop of Core 2 Duos does surpass them by a good margin.

You can probally get the gigabyte DS3, with a core 2 duo like the E6600.

Whatever video card you want depending if you play games at high detail, and 2gigs of ram.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back