can hp comp play bf2 good...no skip

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be able to play it, its a good system for the price definetly, but if i were you i would invest in a new graphics card, but otherwise pretty good system specs.

MoMo1988 said:
It would be able to play it, its a good system for the price definetly, but if i were you i would invest in a new graphics card, but otherwise pretty good system specs.
i was reading around these forums and they were talking about power supply..do u know if that comp has a good power supply?

Well on the site to them it don't even exist, so when it comes down to it usually when you buy a computer and it comes with a crappy powersupply i would highly recommend buying an aftermarket one that works great anyways prolly like a 400W. But let me do some more research on it before making a final decision. K

Actually Give me a price range and i bet i could come up with something better. and if not this will work. so let me have it.

MoMo1988 said:
Actually Give me a price range and i bet i could come up with something better. and if not this will work. so let me have it.

hopefully under $100

ok great i could find some better deals alright be right back. My computer cost 700 and it can almost anything on high so brb.

Oh and do you need like a monitor, mouse or keyboard?

MoMo1988 said:
ok great i could find some better deals alright be right back. My computer cost 700 and it can almost anything on high so brb.

Oh and do you need like a monitor, mouse or keyboard?

ya...i might be able to get the old family computer's monitor though

MoMo1988 said:
umm... what about buying the parts for one and putting it together?

well i thought of that..see im just returned a dell laptop and geting a refund for around $700(didnt work too good inspiron e1505) i would build a comp but didnt want to screw it all up and waist all that money...so ya i would rather not take the chance cause i dont really know what im doing..hahah

awsome :) but one ?...would i have to go to a computer stor to install these or can i do it myself

The graphics card basically open up the side panel and stick it in the slot make sure the computer OFF, turn it on put in the driver disk and presto it works, the powersupply pretty much the same thing except you gotta unplug everything that connected to the motherboard/disk drives, then you unscrew it and put in the new one and thats done, pretty simple stuff and with those you should be able to play battlefield 2 on MAX settings, I play the battlefield 2142 on MAX(Requires More than battlefield 2) and i have pretty much the same technology. Always remember how you took it out because it will help when you put it in.

No problem Have fun with battlefield 2 maybe you will see me playing it i have pretty much the same name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back