Can I Run WoW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just wondering if Ill be able to run WoW without seeing any massive issues or if Im gonna be needing a new vid card.

Windows XP Service Pack 2
Intel Pentium IV 2.66 Ghz Processor
1024 MB Ram
128 MB Intel 82915G/GV/915GL Internal Video Card
20 GB Free Hard Drive
DirectX 9.0

On WoW site it doesnt say whether or not the Intel card is supported or unsupported, but I know that Hardware Transform and Lighting is not supported on my card which could be a problem. "Minimum System Requirements" are: 32MB 3D Graphics card with Hardware Transform and Lighting, and 64MB is recommended. Thanks for any help.

I would recommend a new video card. Maybe the integrated one would work, but you`ll have to run the game at the lowest settings, and still suffer some slowdowns.

What`s your motherboard model and make?

No it will run just fine on that computer. I don't think you will have any problems. Just leave the video settings at default level and you will be fine. (Don't mess with any of the video settings and you be fine)

MeltDown said:
32MB 3D Graphics card with Hardware Transform and Lighting

I don't know if the Intel 82915G/GV/915GL has hardware and lightning hardware support.

From what I found HERE, the integrated intel cards don't support hardware transform and lightning. The game may run or not :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back