TechSpot

Can my computer handle COD4?

By geno2k3
Nov 11, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My friend is sending me a video card so i cant test the demo.

Specs are 1.6 ghz pentium 4.
    1gb of rdram
    x800xl 256mb agp 8x video card (mobo is 4x)
  2. Beanbag

Beanbag TS Rookie Posts: 55

Comparing it to the system specs, I don't think so, but then again I'm not computer genius..

Well this are my specs and I can play the game after turning off shadows and a few other options. I use a laptop

1.66GHz Core Duo Processor
    ATi Mobility Radeon X1400 512mb Hypermemory << not good!
    1gb DDR2 RAM

I have a feeling your processor isn't going to take this well. Although I was able to play the game, the fps wasn't amazing but it was playable.
  3. Didou

Didou Bowtie extraordinair! Posts: 5,899

Your system could probably run it at minimal settings & even then it wouldn't run it very well. So you're probably closer to a "no" than anything else.
  4. jordansb8

jordansb8 TS Rookie

I was wondering if u think my computer could run it My video card is a 9800 gt (bfg) Oc, and my comp is all stock other than the psu and video card

Model number of my comp is a6235x Its and hp please help
  5. omegafate

omegafate TS Rookie Posts: 117

lol we should create a thread for this that cuz of how many there are XD
  6. hellokitty[hk]

hellokitty[hk] Hello, nice to meet you! Posts: 4,367   +125

Just go test it, but if you can, it will look horrible and you will have to turn all graphics down. Good luck.

Yes, turn down settings as needed, actually, you might not need to.
    Good job starting your own thread AFTER half stealing someone else's thread :). (http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic129783.html)

Nah...if there is a demo, I say go test out the demo :/.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.