Can not find script file "C:\imgkulot.vbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to everyone! I'm new here. I hope you guys can help me with my problems and I'll try my best to help others as well.

I just got my new hard drives; one is partition and the other one is as is. Last night I was able to open all the hard disk but at this moment I cannot open either of the three. An error message is displayed upon clicking the hard disk to open:

"Can not find script file "C:\imgkulot.vbs".
"Can not find script file "D:\imgkulot.vbs".
"Can not find script file "G:\imgkulot.vbs".

I finished scanning my computer and 7 virus were found with virus name:
Virus identified Agent.2.AD

I don't know what to do. Please help me with this...

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Download this TOOL. Extract it and run the Noob_kill.

Please download Flash_Disinfector.exe by sUBs and save it to your desktop:
Note: Please delete any existing copy of Flash Disinfector(if any) on your pc and download this one.

* Double-click Flash_Disinfector.exe to run it.
* Follow any prompts that may appear.
* Wait until the program has finished scanning, then please exit the program.
* Restart your computer and see if problem still persists.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as Attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Also, let me know the results of the Panda Antirootkit scan.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of serenitygirl only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Hello and Thanks for welcoming me.

I've read your instructions below and I've read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. I'm having a diffculties following all the steps because I don't have any of the software lisred in the steps. My internet connection is too slow. I'm not using a dsl or any high speed internet connection. It takes time to download but I have finsihed downloading and run the Noob_kill and at the moment I'm downloading the Flash_Disinfector application and then follow your instructions for this.

Thank you for your help and I hope you have patience on me.

Thanks sir howard. I just followed your instructions; run the Flash_Disinfector then restart my computer. and I can now successfully open all my hard drives.

Question. What application should I install in my computer in order to prevent virused, spy, and other malicous attacks? I only have AVG anti-virus...

Thank you so much and your help is greatly appreciated!

I`m pleased your initial problem is solved. However, just in case you have other malware present on your system, I advise you to continue with the instructions and post the requested log files etc.

On top of the AVG AV programme, you should also have a firewall programme installed, as well as SS&D and Ad-Aware. You will find links to all these and more in the instructions I gave you.

I know this is going to be a slow process for you, but if you persevere, I think you`ll find it was well worth it.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of serenitygirl only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back