Can someone please give me a hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry if this is an overasked question..... but my compy seems to be constantly restareting of it's own accord. Out of nowhere when i play games or just surfing the net or when it is just sitting there, it will restart. I ahve my Hijackthis Logfile.... if anyone can inerpret that.... My PC was storebought and pure so no modifications were done to it. HP brand.

--Verbose HJT removed -- Instructed to check minidumps first... -Spike

If Someone could help.... that'd be great.
Thanks in Advnace,
Terry Glendenning

Before posting HJT logs, you should read this thread: https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic50981.html.

you computer may also be suffering from bsods. to prevent auto restart, go to System Properties->Advanced->Startup and recovary settings->Uncheck Auto Restart.

Also, if there are any dump files in "%systemroot%\minidump", zip the latest 7 and post them here.

Your HJT log may well need to be looked at, but first you have to get those system crashes diagnosed (A crash is not the same as a BSOD. A BSOD is a crash with a blue screen error message. A crash is just a crash.)

Post a collection of approximately 5 minidumps as an attachment in this thread to be looked at.

When done, by all means come back to the Security and the Web forum and have your HJT checked, AFTER reading the thread entitled READ: Follow these instructions BEFORE posting your HJT log.

Regards,
Spike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back