Can someone please tell me how much my gaming pc is worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey. I know I'm new here, but I would like to jump right into posting and stuff.
I am selling my gaming computer on eBay. What do you think is the max I could get for it?
Specs
THis is a brand new gaming desktop. The case, mboard, sound card, graphics card, are ALL BRAND NEW. I just finished building it.
Slightly Used Excellent Condition
Intel Pentuim 4 3.06GHz CPU
ATI Radeon X1300 Pro High Definition Graphics Card
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 HD 64-Bit Ready
Dell 17" Flat Panel LCD Display
1GB Dual Channel [512mb x2]
DVD-ROM
DVD+ - RW
X-Infinity Extreme Gaming Case with Side Panel window LED s and 420Watt power supply

Please suggest a price.
Thanks

maybe $300-400 tops

the resion is because the procosor is older technogy and the viedo card is more on the budget line

I might say 500 US dollars or something. I'm not a pro, though.
Hoping to help
kitty500cat
p.s. welcome to Techspot;)

In the UK you would be looking at about £375 - £425 that would equate to quite a lot more in Dollars when converted, I cant understand why or how the US undervalue such stuff "very odd" :D

hi
i think u should be getting around 400 $
u might get a better info if u told us the ram and the hdd on the system

Rage_3K_Moiz said:
That's because computer hardware is taxed in the UK.

Oh yeah sorry rip off Britain I forget
Ranting.gif

It has 1 GB of RAM running in dual-channel which is enough to get an estimate price. But yes, the only thing missing would be the hard disk drive specs.

You say it has 1gig of dual-channel ram.. but not if it's ddr vs. ddr2.

In fact, whether it's LGA775 or Socket 478 is left-out also... thus it could be a close-ended AGP system.

I'd figure the market would be wise to not invest in a "new" system that would be ddr (rather than ddr2), AGP vs. PCI-E, and socket 478 vs. LGA775. This would make the system three-way obsolete right off the bat and therefore not commanding a very high selling price.

If it's LGA775, PCI-E and DDR2 memory, you may be able to fetch a decent price.

Another core component detail is missing, the mobo make and model.
And Sharkfood has mentioned quite critical details that would affect the overall pricing of the system, although I doubt it has DDR2 RAM. I could be wrong though. Insanebinky hasn't replied in quite a while so I wonder where he is. Only he can provide the right info.

I think you guys should check his profile for more info... it has all the details on his system he is selling... unless if he is selling a diffrent system... every thing on there seems to be same....

Cyber....

Whoops I forgot about that. Thanks Cyber. But it's more of a dilemma, since the board is capable of using DDR as well as DDR2 RAM and we don't know what is present. However, it seems to be in the region of $400-500 depending on the RAM. It has an AGP Express slot so the price will be lower than $600 surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back