Can SOmeone Read MY Minidumps

Status
Not open for further replies.

viet510

Hi, i dont know what the issue is but when i try to log on to warcraft III game the computer just restarts or freezes. Heres my minidumps

Thanks

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

1 minidump crashes at EMU10K1F.SYS. This is your Creative SB Live! Adapter Driver. It has a bugcheck of D1.

1 minidump crashes at win32k.sys. This is the windows Multi-User Win32 Driver. It has a bugcheck of 50.

3 minidumps crash with a unknown image and have a bugcheck of 9C.

0x000000D1: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

The system attempted to access pageable memory using a kernel process IRQL that was too high. The most typical cause is a bad device driver (one that uses improper addresses). It can also be caused by caused by faulty or mismatched RAM, or a damaged pagefile.

0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Requested data was not in memory. An invalid system memory address was referenced. Defective memory (including main memory, L2 RAM cache, video RAM) or incompatible software (including remote control and antivirus software) might cause this Stop message, as may other hardware problems (e.g., incorrect SCSI termination or a flawed PCI card).

0x0000009C: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

This is a hardware issue: an unrecoverable hardware error has occurred. The parameters have different meanings depending on what type of CPU you have but, while diagnostic, rarely lead to a clear solution. Most commonly it results from overheating, from failed hardware (RAM, CPU, hardware bus, power supply, etc.), or from pushing hardware beyond its capabilities (e.g., overclocking a CPU).

Of the above stop codes, 9C MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION is the most significant.

It undoubtably means you have some kind of hardware failure, or you have overclocked your system and lost stability.

If this is caused by a hardware failure(as seems likely), it can be very difficult to diagnose.

Disconnect anything not required to run your system.

Test your ram.

Test your hard drive.

Make sure your psu is putting out enough power for your system. Pay particular attention to how many amps it delivers on the 12v rail.

Check for overheating.

Make sure nothing is overclocked.

Check your mobo for bulging or leaking capacitors. See HERE for further info.

Go HERE and follow the instructions.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

thx, how do i repair the win32k.sys file? and im trying to use autoupdate for my sound driver and it says some files are corrupted? any way to remove those files? Thanks

my computer had BSOD just awhile ago also heres the dump

Your latest minidump crashes at win32k.sys. It has a bugcheck of 0A.

I don`t believe your problem is caused by the win32k.sys driver.

I still think this is a hardware issue, hence the 9C bugcheck. Faulty hardware can cause all manner of crashes and bugchecks.

I have never seen anyone with 9C bugchecks, who hasn`t had a hardware problem of one kind or another.

As I said earlier, this can be caused by any type of hardware. It really is a case of elimination.

I know this can be difficult and time consuming, not to mention potentially expensive, if you don`t happen to have spare parts to swap out.

You can uninstall your sound drivers from add remove programmes in your control panel.

Regards Howard :)

thx howard,
everything was goin well when i updated drivers and while i was in a game it went good until like 30min into the game i got teh BSOD

heres the dump

Thanks

Your latest minidump crashes at ati3d1ag.dll. This is part of your ATI graphics card drivers. It has a bugcheck of 8E.

0x0000008E: KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

A kernel mode program generated an exception which the error handler didn’t catch. These are nearly always hardware compatibility issues (which sometimes means a driver issue or a need for a BIOS upgrade).

Have you run the tests I suggested? If not I think it`s time you did.

You`ve had bugchecks of 50/D1/8E/0A/9C. I`m convinced you have a hardware problem. It might be something as simple as faulty ram/faulty or underpowered psu, but whatever it is, it needs sorting out.

Normally a driver fault will give you fairly consistent BSOD`s/bugchecks. As I said before, random BSOD`s are usually a sign of faulty hardware. Couple that with the fact you`ve received a bugcheck of 9C three times. As I said, I`ve never seen a bugcheck of 9C that wasn`t caused by faulty hardware or overclocking.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back