Can Someone Tell Me How Much My PC Is Worth?

Hello Everyone,

I am a new member, old visitor, to techspot. I have a question for everyone. I am looking to purchase a brand new Macbook! And as some of you know, they are quite expensive, and I don't have the cash on hand to purchase said Item. So I am thinking of selling my custom built gaming PC. I am a fan of both PC's and Mac's for their own reasons, so please no gamer, mac-hate-bashing, just honest replies. And if it eases your pain of loosing another gamer to MAC, I'm going to get use a 200 GB hard drive and partition it to run both Mac OSX and Windows XP. This PC started off life as a retail Gateway model and has since become a formidable white-box model, completely rebuilt by me personally. It is not quite finished yet as I am waiting to receive my just purchased motherboard. But this is what my system will contain as soon as it is finished:

• Brand New XG Dragon Gaming case
  • MSI K9N4 SLI MoBo
  • AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+
  • 2 GB 4200+ DDR2 SD-RAM
  • 1 EVGA NVIDIA 7600 GT Graphics Card (thinking of adding another before sale)
  • 1 CD/RW+DVD/RW Optical Drive
  • 1 250 GB 7200RPM Hard Drive
  • XG 500 Watt Power Supply

I'm thinking of posting this for sale on Ebay, and in that case i would include my 17" ACER LCD monitor, an optical USB mouse, a keyboard, and a 2.1 speaker system with a subwoofer. So my final question is this: How much do you think I could get for all this. Please reply! Thank you!

Robert

Back