Can Someone Tell Me How Much My PC Is Worth?

1. Hello Everyone,

I am a new member, old visitor, to techspot. I have a question for everyone. I am looking to purchase a brand new Macbook! And as some of you know, they are quite expensive, and I don't have the cash on hand to purchase said Item. So I am thinking of selling my custom built gaming PC. I am a fan of both PC's and Mac's for their own reasons, so please no gamer, mac-hate-bashing, just honest replies. And if it eases your pain of loosing another gamer to MAC, I'm going to get use a 200 GB hard drive and partition it to run both Mac OSX and Windows XP. This PC started off life as a retail Gateway model and has since become a formidable white-box model, completely rebuilt by me personally. It is not quite finished yet as I am waiting to receive my just purchased motherboard. But this is what my system will contain as soon as it is finished:

• Brand New XG Dragon Gaming case
    • MSI K9N4 SLI MoBo
    • AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+
    • 2 GB 4200+ DDR2 SD-RAM
    • 1 EVGA NVIDIA 7600 GT Graphics Card (thinking of adding another before sale)
    • 1 CD/RW+DVD/RW Optical Drive
    • 1 250 GB 7200RPM Hard Drive
    • XG 500 Watt Power Supply

I'm thinking of posting this for sale on Ebay, and in that case i would include my 17" ACER LCD monitor, an optical USB mouse, a keyboard, and a 2.1 speaker system with a subwoofer. So my final question is this: How much do you think I could get for all this. Please reply! Thank you!

Robert
  2. beef_jerky4104

beef_jerky4104 Banned Posts: 1,094

I think you could sell it for about $800.
  3. Tedster

Tedster Techspot old timer..... Posts: 10,067   +13

Go to ebay and use their FREE computer value tool.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.