Can you spot the problem?

TheDreams

This is probably painstakingly easy for most of you but I had a laugh. What's wrong with this screenshot? Good luck
Banane21.gif

10nvul4.png

Last edited:
I don't know. :p Is it that 1hr old articles are considered the top of your curated news feed by Facebook? :p

The definition of troll. You took the time to come here and try mocking someone who likes or uses something you don't. Not welcome behavior.

The definition of troll. You took the time to come here and try mocking someone who likes or uses something you don't. Not welcome behavior.
Well for one they asked. For two it was done in jest with a sense of humor. ( which you seem to lack) Lastly, you know what you can do with yourself.

You do that but dont expect anything different when you call me names and tell me I am not welcome over a joke that is obviously a joke. Such warm a welcome here at Techspot?

You do that but dont expect anything different when you call me names and tell me I am not welcome over a joke that is obviously a joke. Such warm a welcome here at Techspot?
First off welcome to TechSpot!

I did take your comment as a joke because I don't use Facebook. And that just it, only those who don't use Facebook will find it as a joke. Everyone else will find it annoying that some new guy choose to create an account just to throw stones at their website. Last time I checked jokes are not usually considered annoying, but then that really depends on the audience. There have been several jokes, I didn't think were funny. Just let it go and continue joking/annoying everyone here. :)

The problem was that you replied with a comment demeaning to the OP. That on itself isn't normally something that will draw a comment by others. However you had at least a couple things going against you here, the first and most obvious was that you made that comment a month after the last post in this thread, the second was that you are new.

Maybe you being new has nothing to do with your comment, and I suspect by your reaction to LNCPapa's post that it absolutely does not. However, he was completely in the right to call you out on that because normally when people post on a new to them forum, they don't take a pot shot at someone else. Its just poor form.

Your other posts seem fine, so perhaps we can just forget this ever happened.

Back