Cannot install any porgrams - telling me everything is not a "win32" format

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am soooo frustrated and hope someone can help me. I have never posted on this site but everyone seems very smart so here goes. The problem started when i could not install any anti-virus, then was unable to install internet explorer 7 and it just got worse from there.

I have attached my HijackThis log if someone could help i would be so happy.

I am also receiving the following error message:
The instructions at "0x777745b8" referenced memory of "0x01133648". The memory could not be read. Click on OK to Terminate the program.

Can anyone advise what that is and why i have it?

Reset IE to it's default setting.

RIES IE6

Tools > Internet Options > Programs tab > Click reset web Settings.

Your log revealed that there is atleast one spyware on your system
OTXMedia.dll

Following the instructions found here; https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic109461.html
Post your logs here after you are done.
Please Note: Do not install another Anti-virus or Firewall program if you already have one installed, however you may replace them with another if you wish.

When exactly do you get the error message below?
The instructions at "0x777745b8" referenced memory of "0x01133648". The memory could not be read. Click on OK to Terminate the program.

Re your invalid memory reference, and your post title (which you do not explain in the body of the post). You may be trying to install a 64-bit application (one designed to run on Windows XP64) on a normal XP-home or -pro OS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back