Cannot open HJT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was having strange things happening to my computer. BSOD frequently with various error messages, loading very slow. I tried a few things I Googled and scanned with 4 different programs. 3 items were found with the highest rated threat level being a 3. Its running much better but I can't open HJT. I've downloaded it from various sites including TrendMicro and Majorgeeks. I get either an 'unexpected error' message or a '50003 error'. These messages also appeared on the HJT I already had which use to work fine. Can anyone help?

Use the 8 step spyware and malware removal process located on this site. By using MalwareBytes-AntiMalware and SuperAntiSpyware, it should remove whatever is stopping your HJT from opening.

Thread moved. As InsaneVr6 suggested, please follow the 8 step malware removal sticky located at the top of this forum.

I've already run 4 different AV programs

I tried downloading Malwarebytes but its not for Winme. I did download a version of it for Winme but its a 'downloadget' file whatever that is and I couldn't open it. I used what I believe is the older version, Spyware Terminator. Thats the program that picked up the 3 problems after Panda didn't find them.I've already run the Superantispyware and Trojan Remover. Any ideas on opening the 'downloadget' file? It asks me what program ti use to open it but I can only get text, seems there is no program.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back