Cannot uninstall Goback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray

Hi
I installed GoBack and it screwed up my XP system. I couldn't get into safe mode, all I got was lots of typing on a black screen. I got the computer to bootup properly..finally. Now I want to uninstall GoBack but GoBack is not listed in Add\Remove nor is there an uninstall in the GoBack directory. I checked the CD and it doesn't have one either and GoBack says not to use a third party uninstaller. Funny I used it on my WinMe system for years and it was fantastic but not on my XP system. I do not wish to reinstall the GoBack program using my Add\Remove in hopes that it will show up in the list when finished reinstalling because of the problems I just finished straightening out. Any suggestion of how to remove the program totally from my system?

GoBack Uninstalled now. Like I said in my other message I found them......... They were in the Add\Remove list after all. I really don't understand why there are 6 listed at the top of the list and the other 30 odd programs are way down at the bottom of the scroll bar. Like 10 feet away. Why all the space between the two sections?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back