Can't access internet via IE or Firefox

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone can help me out by taking a look at this log file I would appreciate it. I have removed viruses and spyware and also download the MVHost program to fix my hosts file but still get page can not be displayed on the internet. System restore was not enabled so I can't just go back. Please help.
Thanks

Attachments

• hijackthis.txt
    6.4 KB · Views: 6
Results to scans

OK, I ran everything that was suggested and made the deletions according to the txt file. I was unable to download Adaware without purchasing but everything else went. I believe I still need to do the LSPfix. I am still and have been able to get IP addressing when doing IPCONFIG /all. My DNS servers start with 24.247. I can ping www.yahoo.com and www.google.com but not www.msn.com. I get a request timed out on MSN. I am attaching my log files. Thanks for all of your help.

You don`t have to pay for Adaware se. Get it HERE. Click on Ad-Aware personal in the lefthand column. Download it, update it, and run it. Delete whatever it finds.

Also, you are infected by the vundo trojan. Go HERE and follow the instructions.

Once you`ve done that, run the lspfix, then post a fresh HJT log.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back