TechSpot

cant get anyone to see my dedicated mohaa sp demo server

By chadro
Jan 3, 2004
  1. I have a problem getting my server to be visible to the outside world. The game is Medal of Honor Allied Assualt Spearhead Demo. Here is my setup. I have my secondary computer running the server. My Primary computer is the internet host. There are no firewalls present in either puter.Now my primary computer can find the server as a LAN server and can join the game. But thats it,,it goes no farther than the 2 computers. THe game dont even have a LAN option anyway. I have my netspeed in the game set to ISDN. The secondary computer can even join its own dedicated server too,,,but again as a LAN server. What can I do to be able to let others see my server?

2. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,330   +277

no need to replicate this thread - if you feel it's fallen by the wayside then just give it a bump. I've deleted your identical thread already. If you have any different information they post a followup.

3. Supra

Supra TS Enthusiast Posts: 236

You need to open the ports listed on This Page on your primary PC and have them pass thru to your PC running the server. I dont know exactly how to do it without a router(very easy) but i'm sure there is a way of doing it

4. chadro

chadro TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 38

cool,,,,thanks,,,ill give this a try

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.