Can't rename copy move open files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I downloaded some movies , then I can't open them
when I download them they worked but when I moved them to another folder they didn't work
help me plz

tkmplayer error
windows error
are attached

Attachments

• untitled0.JPG
    untitled0.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 8
  • untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 7
Lol. That's some nice illegal-sounding file names you have there.

As long as this is 'any old random file' and perfectly legal, then it seems some program has locked your files. Try a restart.

Regarding 'not found' error: the files may be split up, Find the .mkv file and put it in same place.

Lol. That's some nice illegal-sounding file names you have there.

As long as this is 'any old random file' and perfectly legal, then it seems some program has locked your files. Try a restart.

Regarding 'not found' error: the files may be split up, Find the .mkv file and put it in same place.
done
but it dose not work(n)
and shows the errors
help me plz :'(

Seriously dark grey almost black conversation going on here. I'm a hot second from deleting this thread. Perhaps you want to remove those images and replace them with text that doesn't include the questionable filenames.

Seriously dark grey almost black conversation going on here. I'm a hot second from deleting this thread. Perhaps you want to remove those images and replace them with text that doesn't include the questionable filenames.
I cant understand what do u mean..:D

LNCPapa is maybe referring to the "no warez" part of our guidelines. ;)

But since a virus made these files, your best bet is to delete them, then delete from recycle bin!

Finally I found my way with hiren's boot cd
I used "mini xp" and then copied my files to another diractory
now I can use them
tnx (y) :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back