Can't start Win XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallo to all out there

I got Win XP and i am not able to start in anymore, i always come to the point where i can enter my password but then ,aybe 3sec after i can see that screen the computer restarts again. and vor 1/2 sec i can see a blue screen with writing on it but its to fast to read something. That never happend before i just installed a new firewall sydes or so? i had zonealarm before but it expired. i tried to boot from my recovery cd and it didnt work.

PLEASE guys help me i need to finish my assigntment until monday and its all on the computer. :hotouch:

Thank you very much

Right Click 'My computer>properties>Startup tab>uncheck the' Automatic reboot' line on that page.
This will allow your Bluscreen error to stay on display , and make note of what is written.
I suspect that you may have a software conflict from the changes you made .You must Cleanly uninstall security software before installing a new brand.
Once you get an error note you should try logging on in safe mode and cleaning up from there.
You can get instruction/software from the website of Zone alarm as to how to properly uninstall their software.

Hallo

Thanks a lot for all your help. But I couldn’t even get into windows to go to 'My computer>properties>Start-up tab>uncheck the' Automatic reboot' line on that page. But anyway I didn’t have time to play around for hours so I had to get it done professionally. That was the only secure way to rescue my data files and finish my assignment in time. I don’t know what that guy did but he said it took him 4 hours to fix it. Thanks a lot.

Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back