By miceic
Feb 16, 2008
  1. Hey,

    Hope someone can helop.
    I need to capture some material from VCR DAEWOO Q857P to my Acer Travelmate 4001Lmi. My soundcard is an External Audigy with line in, mic in, optical in, line out.

    I think i will need to buy a UBS capture device as my fire ware / nd card slot are not working.

    I have a s-video out so as far as i reckon it will not get me running.
    At the back of the VCR there's following connectors:

    l/r rca out
    2 x scart
    ant in
    ant out

    I'm not looking for a top-notch quality. A decent capture will do.

    Amny thanks in advance!!!!!!

    CAn anyone tell me what device shall I buy and
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.