TechSpot

Car Audio

By Cid
Jun 9, 2005
  1. I have a problem with my car deck...i was wondering if anyone out there can help me. i Had a JVC KD-SX780 CD Player ttp://www.bizrate.com/marketplace/product_info/details__cat_id--11850000,prod_id--6662067.html
    and one day it just stopped giving out sounds, but my subs will still hit. Well i figuered it was my player so attached another JVC, i dunno the model number but all i know is that it was a very old one, probably around 99. Well when i hooked that up, the sound played fine... So i thought it was my deck and decided to buy a new one a DUAL model: XDM-6820
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...t&productCategoryId=cat03066&id=1099388410286
    Now when i instaleld this, it gave the same problem. the sound would not work but the bubs would hit.

Anyone have any ideas whats wrong... I have 4 speakers and 2 tweeters, an amercian legacy amp connected to 2 JBL 10's...I appreciate the help in advance.

Cid

2. compguy

compguy TS Rookie Posts: 162

Not a Car forum

Hello and welcome Cid to techspot. This is a computer forum not a car forum..

sebastian

3. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 25,948   +19

Why are you posting a car audio problem on a pc enthusiast website?

You`d probably be better off going HERE for an answer.

Regards Howard :cool:

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.